There seems to be some questions as to what we need to know in running our businesses online or even off line.
Many times when we begin a business or even after a period of time in business, we don’t have all the answers and some of these questions might come up and we should be prepared to handle them.
This certainly is not intended to be a complete list but it gives you an idea of what might arise and how you might handle them.
1) You can’t do all the things within your business by yourself. Even if you are a one person management team, there are so many ideas, thoughts and issues that go into your daily routine, that many times you need to consult with others to find the best solutions.
–You might need to outsource certain aspects of your process, some that you don’t totally understand and then having done will save you mountains of time.
–if you have other obligations, such as a family, you only have so much time you can put into your business during a typical day.
–you need time to prepare by reading journals or personal development and this needs to be factored into your schedule.
2) Learn to do one thing exceptionally well, as most entrepreneurs attempt to try to do too many things at first and become bogged down.
–learn a way of doing something well, such as a certain way to advertise or a way of finding leads for your business but don’t attempt to do every way there is because you will just dilute yourself and feel overwhelmed.
–don’t forget to ask for help when you need it and certainly don’t forget about Google as a resource.
3) Be grateful for the opportunity of working from home and the absolute ability to succeed in a business that in many ways is set up for you and all you have to do is do the work. There is no free lunch in this profession, as it does take learning and action for you to succeed.
–treat your business as a business and not like a hobby. Being on your own schedule, it is up to you to plan your daily routine to include PPA (Profit Producing Activities) as well as learning time to better understand your vision.
–Set your goals on paper, write them down and continually look at them each day. Tweak them if necessary but never loose sight of your goals and what you want to accomplish. Make sure your vision is clear and that nothing is going to stand in your way.
4) You don’t always have to be right and working with someone that has a different view, doesn’t make them wrong. Listen and observe will accomplish more than you doing all the talking. You will also in most cases make more money when you realize that things don’t always have to go your way.
5) Understand as much as you can, how social media works and how best to utilize their format without being banned. Social media is an absolutely great way in which to work with your people but if not used correctly, it can really hurt you. So make sure you understand the process and learn from some of the best marketers out there. Here is a free link that will show you how “the facebook queen” used facebook: http://bit.ly/1hTJnhT
6) Don’t spend yourself out of your job!! This simply means that is is easy to buy every shinny object that comes along before you have made a profit in your business. Be wise in your choosing your programs that are going to help you in your business.
One of the best investments that one can have in internet marketing is to find a program that will help you put all the pieces together and will give you a platform to run your business.
This company has an amazing array of ways to advertise your business as well as many training ideas.
They have up to date webinars every week that teach its members the newest ideas and have the successful members teach you how they have done it. I don’t know of a more complete platform in which to learn this amazing aspect of business. Click here: InternetProfitProgram
This allows you to see what they are all about and what you can do, if your are interested in being part of this team.
Believe in Yourself – The Shortest Route to Success!
John (John C. Logan)
If you have any questions, please send me a quick email and I will
answer it as quickly as possibly:
1670 Yellow Brick Ct., Trenton, MI 48183, USA