Additional ideas and thoughts that one might review and to see how they may fit……..
Everyday we are confronted with new ideas, new ways in which to view ourselves in our existing environment……
Do you like what you see and what you feel deep inside as to where you relate, where you belong……
Do you need to go beyond the ordinary, go outside the box, to reach beyond your comfort zone…….because this is where the “stuff” begins, the actions turn into successes………
Here are some ideas to ponder and to see where you might find yourself, where you are mentally in relationship to these idea……
1) Do you make your own decisions based on research and thoughts? Do you take responsibility for your decisions and then realize that wherever you are at – it is based on your own decisions?
2) Are you happy or jealous for the successes of other’s success in your business? Rather than being despondent over their good fortunes, look at it as a challenge and put it in your mind, if they can do it, so can I!
3) Are you thinking that you are going to fail and that you just can’t do it? – then put your mind into the mode of: you’re going to do it come hell or high water and nothing is going to stop you. What you feed your brain is what your going to get out of it!!
4) Stuff happens in life, sometimes you don’t have any control over it. Life can be hard, but even harder if you let it suck you up into its vacuum. The question is: whether or not you’re strong enough to get back up after some defeats.
5) Do you concentrate on your strengths or your weaknesses? If you have a strength and concentrate on that particular strength and master it thoroughly, then there is no reason why you can’t be the expert in this area and show the competition or other members that you are that expert. What a warm fuzzy feeling.
These are certainly areas that we all need to view and see where we might stand. And in turn how we might change some of our traits if that is necessary. To be successful, it will be you stepping outside your comfort zone and being that person that will grab the bull by the horns and JUST DO IT!
Believe in Yourself – The Shortest Route to Success!!
If you got anything out of this post, please let me know and give me some feedback as I would very much appreciate it.